How do I get my small business to show up on Google?
Right now, there are people searching Google for what your business has to offer
- Your current customers are more than likely searching for your business by name
(eg "My flower shop") and as a result, will come across your business in their search results.
- Prospective customers search a little differently.
They'll search for your business by topic and area (eg "wedding flowers hillcrest")
So it's unlikely your business will show up - especially if you're in a neighbouring area.
Luckily, the information your prospective customers are searching for can be found just as easily in an ad.
Google AdWords is a quick, easy and affordable way to get your business noticed online.
You might be surprised at the number of people who are searching Google for exactly what you have to offer.
Let's make sure they can find you. Contact Us to advertise your website today!
Need proof that we know what we're doing with AdWords?
Check out our Case Studies
Running an Ad
An easy to create Google Ad, that will only show to people who are actively searching for what you have to offer.
Simply write your ad, choose some search terms that describe your products or services, then set a budget.
How it works: When prospective customers search for the products or services you offer, your ad is eligible to appear on their results page - whether it be in Google Maps, or Google Search.
What it costs
It's up to you. Just set a daily budget you're comfortable with, and adjust it as you see results. You only pay when someone actually clicks on your ad to get more information.
Current customers are most likely to search for your business by name (eg "My flower shop") and, consequently, your listing shows up in their search results.
Prospective customers however, tend to search by topic and location (eg "wedding flowers hillcrest") in which case it's likely your business won't show up.
Quite often, they're seeking information you could easily provide in an ad - be it your expertise, this week's special offer, or the latest, most sought-after product.
Give it a go and Get $100 when you spend $25*
Let's get started. Those customers you're looking for, are looking for you - on Google.
As an introductory offer to give it a try you'll get a bonus $100 of advertising when you spend your first $25*.
Contact us to set up your ad, spend $25 and we'll give you $100 in bonus advertising credit. There's no obligation or commitment.
* Terms and Conditions
- Applies to new to AdWords accounts which are less than 14 days old
- To qualify for the promotional credit you must accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25 within 31 days.
- Your account must be successfully billed by Adwords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for a promotional credit
- The promotional credit wilt be applied within approximately 5 days of your account reaching the threshold of $25 spent. Once applied, the promotional credit will appear on the Billing summary page in your account.